Introducing Accounting – Tax services
- Accounting and bookkeeping are two key functions for every business organization. In short, bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions whereas accounting is the interpretation, classification, analysis and reporting of financial information.
- Business owners always need bookkeeping and accounting to maintain the stability of the company’s finance. Following accounting principles is also essential to the success of all businesses.
- Moreover, all businesses must remain tax compliant. As tax regulations in Vietnam are complex, time consuming and often changing, our mission is to advise and assist your business in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Our customer relationship management (“CRM”) and accounting software allow us to control data and workflows for our accounting services;
- All data remain available at all time for our Clients;
- We always like to hear and continue to improve our service quality at a reasonable fee to meet the growing expectations of our clients, which are reflected through reputable.
- As accounting and tax regulations are sometimes difficult to read and understand, M&A Viet Nam’s team will guide you. Keeping track of the financial situation of the company, to protect its “health” is our mission;
- As a company, we provide more than accounting services, and provide to our clients for each specific cases, the perspective of a staff.
What is accounting?
Accounting is the process of analyzing financial data. Without accounting, it would be impossible for a business to grow. Accounting involves sorting, retrieving, summarizing and presenting the company’s financial data through internal and external reports to the business’ owners, shareholders or even the public.
- Monitoring the company’s revenues and expenses;
- Preparing the financial statements (e.g. balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow);
- Issuing accounting vouchers and VAT invoices, and tracking them in an online system;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Preparation and submission of statutory reports.
How to proceed?
We collect all necessary documents and information to record the transactions in our accounting software. All data remain available at all time for our Clients.
Our team will monitor the company’s transactions on a daily basis to ensure compliance with the Vietnamese Accounting Standards and regulations to provide you with comprehensive and accurate financial information.