Introducing Company Establishment service
When investing in Vietnam, foreign individuals or companies can setup a company, a joint-venture or acquire existing capital or shares. As foreign investment is still regulated, it is important to understand Vietnam’s legal framework and define a specific strategy.
Why choose Us?
- Founded in 2012, We are became one of the most recognized company in Vietnam. Its success has notably been achieved by assisting foreign investors (90% of our clients) to navigate within Vietnam’s complex legal framework, to minimize legal risks and to always stay ahead of changes in the law;
- We always like to hear and continue to improve our service quality at a reasonable fee to meet the growing expectations of our clients, which are reflected through reputable.
- Among M&A Viet Nam’s outstanding strengths, it is worth mentioning its strong relationships with governmental agencies in Vietnam and its ability to provide effective solutions in the fastest way;
- Likewise, we partner with leading advisors and service providers to deliver complete and tailored solutions to our clients;
- Our Clients can define their requirements, supervise and evaluate the progress through M&A Viet Nam’s CRM system. Most payment methods are available (cash, bank transfer, credit card, PayPal).
What is wholly foreign-owned company?
Under the WTO commitments, foreign individuals and/or organizations may own all the capital of a company in Vietnam, which is 100% foreign owned.
- Establish the company: apply for requesting the competent authority in Vietnam to grant the Investment Registration Certificate (IRC) and/or the Enterprise Registration Certificate (ERC)
- Adjust content of IRC, ERC: (increase or decrease of investment capital, addition or change of business lines or fields of investment, change of investment location, update of investors, legal representatives, change the type of company from Limited Liability Company to Joint-Stock Company or vice versa, …)
- Extend Investment projects;
- Terminate Investment projects;
- Register tax, provide tax services, accounting, labor, bank accounts and other licenses after establishing a company.
How to proceed?
- Our staffs will discuss with you through our CRM system or phone or email or meet directly to understand your investment requirements and targets in Vietnam;
- We will provide investment trends, strengths, and limitations of investment locations in Vietnam, expense, the expected time you receive IRC, ERC, other licenses for you to consider making the decision;
- Our staffs will recommend a suitable investment model for you including business lines, capital structure, type of company, location of investment and the conditions you need to meet when investing in Vietnam;
- We will provide a list of documents and legal forms that we have translated from Vietnamese to English for you to prepare to complete the application for licenses (if you agree to use our services);
- Provide an account for you to access our CRM system to monitor and speed up the process of applying for your licenses;
- Delivery of licenses to you and provide guidance documents to prepare you to perform the order of work after establishing the company.