Introducing Intellectual Property Services
Intellectual property rights (“IP rights”) are key assets to all companies. Protecting them in Vietnam has always been a challenge because of the limitations of the local legal system. The protection of intellectual property rights is still insufficient and the sense of respect for intellectual property rights is not high. However, intellectual property rights can be secured by establishing a detailed legal strategy and plan and secure your best interests.
Why choose Us?
- M&A Viet Nam became one of the most recognized company in Vietnam. Its success has notably been achieved by assisting foreign investors (90% of our clients) to navigate within Vietnam’s complex legal framework, to minimize legal risks and to always stay ahead of changes in the law;
- We always like to hear and continue to improve our service quality at a reasonable fee to meet the growing expectations of our clients, which are reflected through reputable.
- Among M&A Viet Nam’s outstanding strengths, it is worth mentioning its strong relationships with governmental agencies in Vietnam and its ability to provide effective solutions in the fastest way;
- Likewise, we partner with leading advisors and service providers to deliver complete and tailored solutions to our clients;
- Our Clients can define their requirements, supervise, and evaluate the progress through M&A Viet Nam’s CRM system. Most payment methods are available (cash, bank transfer, credit card, PayPal).
What is the trademark registration?
A trademark is a sign expressed in one or more colours such as words, images or a combination of both, used to distinguish goods or services of different organizations and individuals.
- Confirm the feasibility of the trademark registration;
- Register the Trademark in Vietnam and/or internationally;
- Transfer of registered trademarks, including advising on the transfer and drafting of all related documents (e.g. contract for the transfer of IP rights);
- Adjustments to the trademark owner’s information on protection titles or applications;
- Extend the validity of trademark protection titles;
- Carry out procedures to protest, complaint or cancel the validation of protection titles;
- Work with related agencies to request organizations or individuals to stop their IP rights infringement.
How to proceed?
- Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define the required services with our staffs.
- Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth.
- Our legal services will notably include our advisory on the feasibility of the trademark registration, and on how to identify the groups of products/services to be registered and best protect your IP rights.
- We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the application dossier drafted and translated by us in Vietnamese and English languages.
- During the registration process, we will assist you to liaise with the authorities and reply to their inquiries and refusal (if any).
- At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.