Introducing Post Licensing
The operations of the company can start when its main licenses including the Enterprise Registration Certificate (ERC) and the Investment Registration Certificate (IRC) have been granted or adjusted. However, some business sectors can be subject to further sub-licensing requirements or some procedures can be required during the operations of the company. Obtaining the required sub-licenses is mandatory before operating the related business sectors to avoid any liability, administrative fines or even the suspension of the company.
Why choose Us?
- Founded in 2012, M&A Viet Nam became one of the most recognized company in Vietnam. Its success has notably been achieved by assisting foreign investors (90% of our clients) to navigate within Vietnam’s complex legal framework, to minimize legal risks and to always stay ahead of changes in the law;
- We always like to hear and continue to improve our service quality at a reasonable fee to meet the growing expectations of our clients, which are reflected through reputable.
- Among M&A Viet Nam’s outstanding strengths, it is worth mentioning its strong relationships with governmental agencies in Vietnam and its ability to provide effective solutions in the fastest way;
- Likewise, we partner with leading advisors and service providers to deliver complete and tailored solutions to our clients;
- Our Clients can define their requirements, supervise, and evaluate the progress through M&A Viet Nam’s CRM system. Most payment methods are available (cash, bank transfer, credit card, PayPal).
What is the trading license in Vietnam?
The trading license is a sub-license mandatory for foreign-owned companies in some specific cases; notably when providing services of:
- Wholesale of specific products (such as llubricants, rice, sugar, recorded items, books, newspapers and magazines),
- Logistics (except for specific cases),
- Goods leasing (excluding finance leasing and leasing of construction equipment with operator services),
- Commercial intermediary,
- Commercial promotion (excluding advertising services).
The trading license is granted by the Department of Industry and Trade and in some special cases, an approval from the Ministry of Industry and Trade can be required.
If a retail outlet is also to be established, an additional sub-license is required. This last license can be difficult to obtain, especially if several outlets are to be opened as the company must obtain the outlet license for each of them and pass the Economic Needs Test (“ENT”). The ENT is not required for the first retail outlet and subsequent outlets having a total area under 500 sqm and located inside a shopping mall, provided that such outlet is not in the form of a convenient store or mini supermarket.
- Applying for the trading license;
- Adjusting or renewing the license to follow your business’ evolution (change of business activities, address, name, etc.);
- Obtaining the retail outlet license to set up your retail establishment, and passing the Economic Needs Test when required.
How to proceed?
- Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define your investment requirements and objectives with our staffs.
- Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth.
- Our legal services will notably include our advisory on the conditions to obtain the Trading License and setup the retail outlet (if any).
- We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the application dossier drafted and translated by us into Vietnamese and English languages.
- At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.