Dang Thi Hong Uyen (Julie)
Ms. Julie has been working as the Legal Specialist at M&A Viet Nam in Ho Chi Minh City. Prior to joining M&A Viet Nam, she worked for a legal department of a foreign company, mainly internally legal compliance for a corporate. She has joined M&A Viet Nam in early 2018 and in charge of investment, corporate, intellectual property, compliance and other activities of enterprises.
With around 4 years of experience in the legal field, she understands the importance of legal compliance and legal strategies for foreign and domestic companies during operating business in Vietnam. Thus, her practical experience and legal perspective under Vietnamese laws have contributed to providing useful legal advice for our clients in Vietnam.
- Advised and acted to help a company with 100% Japanese investment, operating in the field of software, built an internal administrative management system, obtained the license for overseas investment in Japan (USD 700,000).
- Advised and review legal compliance for a 100% Japanese-owned corporation on its initial public offering (IPO).
- Advised Singapore investors how to set up 100% foreign-owned Capital Company in Vietnam and assist in obtaining the licenses at the competent authorities in Vietnam (USD 100,000).
- Directly supervised the compliance with the authorities with administrative tasks of many foreign companies’ clients in Vietnam, from investment reports to labor agencies and state banks, etc.
- Advised clients how to protect their intellectual property right in Vietnam in terms of trademarks, copyright, industrial designs directly affecting clients’ business (more than 300 cases).
- Advised and acted to help German and American investors on applying for the vocational training licenses and operating the IT and automation training center in the hi-tech park of HCMC (USD 1,000,000).
Bachelor of Laws, University of Economics and Laws – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City (2016)