Nguyen Dinh Hoang Nguyen (Tony)
Mr. Nguyen is currently the Legal Specialist at M&A Vietnam and works at the office in Ho Chi Minh City. He has extensive knowledge and practical experience by practicing in Vietnam for enterprises and investment consulting. At M&A Vietnam, he handles the cases for both of domestic clients and foreign investors.
With relentless efforts and solid expertise, Mr. Nguyen clearly understands how investors can start their businesses in Vietnam which is not only suits clients’ needs but also law-abiding. He has represented various Vietnamese and foreign-owned companies in different projects, within several industries such as software industry, energy, logistics or trading. With his strong support, the investors have a solid legal framework, and this is the foundation and springboard that pushes the businesses to success.
- Advised the client and worked with the Department of Planning and Investment to support a company from Hong Kong invested in wholesale and retail distribution to extend its investment progress and resolved its capital contribution overdue (USD 100,000).
- Advised, supported, worked with the Labor Department, the People’s Committee, the Immigration Department to support American investors, operating in the field of clinics (USD 600,000).
- Advised and implemented necessary procedures to help German and American investors on applying for the vocational training licenses and operating the IT and automation training center in the hi-tech park of HCMC (USD 1,000,000).
- Advised and implemented necessary procedures to establish a multi-member limited liability company for individuals and organizations from France, Hong Kong, operating in the field of management consulting (USD 50,000).
- Advised and implemented necessary procedures in applying for an import license, alcohol wholesale-retail license for a company having Singorean capital (USD 100,000).
- Advised and implemented necessary procedures to help a client who is a Japanese-invested company to set up the company and factories in the industrial park (USD 200,000).
Bachelor of Laws, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (2019)