Nguyen Ngoc Dan Thuy (Kelly)
Thuy is a professional communication with international experience. She has worked for over 8 years in foreign businesses with the main job-roles of performing administrative tasks, client service, marketing and labor management. At M&A, she is currently in charge of for clients satisfied, supervising internal compliance of clients and worked on behalf of clients to help them manage labor, branding and identity development, project management, social media, digital advertising, content development and community engagement.
She uses her skills to build relationships with clients, co-ordinate with the company’s staffs to resolve the complaints and treat clients with respect while meeting their needs and ensure that they will return and refer others. Ms. Thuy also helps businesses by managing all internal and external communication of the company as well as representing the company to the outside world. She prepares for the media statements, answers media inquiries, compiles publications, plans events and presses conferences.
- Directly advised and developed a set of operating procedures among divisions of a Korean invested company operating in event industry.
- Advised and acted to support a client who is a Japan company to build labor-management mechanisms and supervise compliance for subsidiaries in Vietnam operating in the textile sector.
- Advised and acted to support a client who is a Singapore, a recruitment and career development flatform start-up company to expand to Vietnam.
- Advised and acted to support a client who is a United States company to build global discipline policy mechanisms in Vienam in the supply chain industry.
- Advised and acted to support a client who is a United States company and already became a Vietnam’s best domestic parcel delivery platform to avoid dispute and protect the Client’s interest in accordance with the Vietnamese regulations.
Diploma of Saigon Tourist Hospital Management College (2011)
International Legal English Certificate of Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (2019)