Pham Thi Kim Ngan
Mrs. Kim Ngan Thi Pham is currently a chief accountant at M&A Viet Nam and works at the office in Ho Chi Minh City. She has joined M&A Viet Nam in 2011 before working for a long time as an accountant in a tax-accounting and auditing service organization for foreign companies. At M&A Viet Nam, she is in charge of dealing with tax and accounting issues for domestic and foreign investors both.
With many years of experience in dealing with issues related to accounting and taxation, Mrs. Ngan is highly appreciated by our customers for her practical efficiency in assisting their businesses to comply with accounting and tax regulations in Vietnam while still ensuring maximum profits for their companies by capitalizing on tax incentives, transferring accumulated losses in the first years of establishment of the company, transferring profits out of Vietnam and connecting Vietnam’s accounting system with other accounting systems between foreign parent companies and subsidiaries in Vietnam.
- Advised and acted on behalf of a company with 100% capital from a US corporation operating in the field of software to convert tax incentives for increasing the duration of preferential treatment along with increasing the amount of exempted tax under preferential policies of the Vietnamese state.
- Assumed responsibility in handling all tax and accounting requirements; from consulting to accounting for an US-invested company providing software and training solutions throughout each year from 2012 to present.
- Assisted a Thai-invested company operating in the field of manufacturing electronic components to balance the accounting books, re-account the accounts for complying with the laws and internal regulations of the company.
- Acted as the Advisor to a Japanese-invested company operating in the field of software in relation to the request of the tax authority to refund the VAT paid over a period of years amounting up to US $ 10 million.
- Acted as the advisor to help many foreign-invested clients to work with the Vietnamese tax authorities to avoid the double taxation of corporate income tax and personal income tax as per the internal regulations of countries and international treaties to which Vietnam is a signatory.
Vietnam Accounting and Auditing Association
Vietnam Tax Consulting Association
Bachelor of Accounting, Hoa Sen University (2009)